Product Description and Specifications
Applications: Small Frame
Amperage: 40 – 400
Poles: 2, 3 or 4
Voltage: 120 – 480V
The Zenith ZTX Series of transfer switches is built for residential and light commercial critical/non-life safety applications requiring the dependability and ease of operation found in a power contactor switch. The ZTX transfer switches are designed for standby applications, and incorporate a double-throw, mechanically interlocked contactor mechanism.
The ZTX transfer switches are equipped with the MX60 Control Panel.
- This microprocessor includes:
- Undervoltage sensing (90% pickup/80% dropout) of the utility source
- Voltage and frequency sensing of the generator source (90% voltage/95% frequency pickup)
- Time Delay Engine Start – 5 seconds (P)
- Time Delay Engine Warmup – Transfer to Generator – 20 seconds (W)
- Time Delay Utility Stabilization/Retransfer to Utility – 5 minutes (T)
- Time Delay Engine Cool Down – 5 minutes (U)
- Indicating LEDs for power availability, switch position and load energized
- Push buttons for test, engine start (manual), generator exerciser, timer bypass and program cancel
- Special status annunciation of in-phase transfer and timer operation
- Selectable 7, 14, 21 or 28 day (factory set 28 days) generator exerciser timer
- Diagnostic LED indications in logical one-line configuration All time delays are fixed.
- A3/A4 Auxiliary contacts (1 each) closed in utility and generator positions
- Integrated battery charger 1.5A/12V
- Special timer settings
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.