Product Description and Specifications
79 GPH fuel water separator of the SWK-2000 Series. Filter can be mounted directly on diesel engine.
- Separates water and particulate from diesel fuel
- Backflush capability extends period of time between element replacements
- Low restriction reduces wear on fuel pumps and ensures full RPMs
- Compatible with B100 bio-diesel
- Flexible installation with 2 inlets and 2 outlets
- Marine version with U.S. Coast Guard-accepted metal heat deflector
- Available with a variety of filter options
- Manual switchover to secondary filter
- Flow Rate: 79 GPH / 300 LPH
- Restriction at Max Flow and 30 Micron Element: .59 in. Hg.
- Ports: 12 mm, shipped with #8 Male JIC Flare
- Gray / White
- Equipped with 30 micron element unless otherwise specified
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.