Product Description and Specifications
Engine Model: D1105-E3BG
Tank Capacity: 30 gal.
Trailer Capacity: 2200 lbs.
Interim Tier IV EPA Approved Engine
Magnum recognizes environmental responsibility and continues to meet emission regulations with the addition of their Interim & Tier 4 Generator line. The MLG8 generator is powered by a Kubota diesel engine. Proven power you can trust, while maximizing fuel efficiency and high performance.
Affordable, Highly Mobile Power
The MLG8 diesel generator provides just the right combination of output, portability, ruggedness, efficiency and affordability for on-the-go, single smaller-load, single phase power needs.
Features & Benefits
- Full tubular steel frame, lockable enclosure
- Durable, fade resistant, baked on white powder coat finish
- Stainless steel hinges, exterior hardware and pad lockable door latches
- Key switch to preheat (glow plug), start & stop
- Automatic low oil level / high temp shutdown alerts
- 40A Start limit main breaker
- 2 year – 2,000 hour warranty
- Marathon voltage regulation within +/- 1%
Easy to Use
- Self-priming 3 cylinder Kubota engine
- External convenience outlets with individual breakers
- External emergency stop switch
Warranty Responsibility: It is the responsibility and obligation of the purchaser to thoroughly read and understand the Magnum warranty prior to purchasing equipment. Failure to read and comprehend the warranty policy does not expose Magnum to any liabilities over and above the stated warranty bond. If you have any questions or need clarification of warranty details please contact email@example.com or call technical support at 800.926.9768.
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.