Product Description and Specifications
The ASCO Series 300 was designed to automatically transfer critical loads in the event of a power outage. It is also designed to handle total system loads including motors and other high inrush and inductive loads.
Series: 300 Group 1
Applications: Commercial, Light, Industrial
Amperage: 30 – 3,000
Poles: 2, 3 or 4
Voltage: 115 – 600V
Features and Benefits
- The Series 300 is listed to UL 1008 standard for Transfer Switch Equipment and CSA standard C22.2 for automatic transfer switches.
- Meets NFPA 110 for Emergency and Standby Power Systems and the National Electrical Code (NEC) Articles 700, 701 and 702.
- Compact sizes rated 30 through 3000 amps in a compact design.
- Available to 600 VAC, single or three phase.
- True double-throw operation: The single solenoid design is inherently inter locked and prevents contacts from stopping between sources or from being in contact with both sources at the same time.
- There’s no danger of the Series 300 ATS transferring loads to a dead source because the unique ASCO single-solenoid operator derives power to operate from the source to which the load is being transferred.
- Easy-to-read flush-mounted control and display panel provides LED indicators for switch position and source availability. It also includes test and time-delay bypass switches as standard features.
- Standard engine exerciser for weekly automatic testing of engine generator set with or without load.
- Supplied with solid neutral termination.
- Optional switched neutral pole available.
- Accessory kits available for field upgrades.
- Available for immediate delivery.
- Now available for service entrance applications. Contact ASCO for assistance.
- With space in electrical closets being at a premium, the use of wall or floor-mounted ASCO Power Transfer Switches assures designers optimum utilization of space.
- All transfer switches through 2000 amps are designed to be completely front- accessible. This permits the enclosures to be installed flush to the wall and still allows installation of all power cabling and connections from the front of the switch.
- Cable entrance plates are also standard on the 1600 and 2000 amp units to install optional side-mounted pull boxes for additional cable bending space.
- Adjustable time-delay feature prevents switch from being activated due to momentary utility power outages and generator dips.
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.