Product Description and Specifications
Engine Model: 4LE2TAGV-03
Tank Capacity: 246 gal.
Trailer Capacity: 6000 lbs.
Single Phase Power, Light, Water
The MTT combination units are powered by Isuzu 4LE2 diesel, liquid cooled engines with a rating of 31.5 horsepower at prime. A large fuel tank with a capacity of 246 gallons delivers over five (5) days of continuous running on the job, saving time and money on labor and fuel costs. Because of the versatility of one unit offering three essential power needs, these units are perfect for the oil field and mining base camps, large remote construction and road sites, municipalities, concrete finishing and much more.
Features & Benefits
POWER- Single Phase
- 20kW standby/19kW prime power output
- 120 and 240 single phase voltage
- Two (2) 120V-20 amp GFCI duplex receptacles
- Two (2) 240V-30 amp twist lock receptacles
- Two (2) 240V-50 amp twist lock receptacles
LIGHT- Fully Equipped Light Tower
- 4 – 1,000 watt metal halide light fixtures
- Individual floodlight on / off switches
- 360 degree individual light rotation allowing for flexible illumination
- Light coverage up to 7 acres
- Three (3) section tubular steel mast extends to 30 feet
- Mast has 360 degree rotation and automatic locking system
- Dual winch system allows for one person operation
- 500 gallon water tank
- Fill rate of 3-4 minutes at full throttle
- Four (4) outside brass spigots accomodate water distribution
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.