Product Description and Specifications
Engine Model: S4L2-Y461ML
Tank Capacity: 246 gal.
Trailer Capacity: 6000 lbs.
Single Phase Power, Light, Water
The MTT15 combination unit is powered by Mitsubishi 1.8L, diesel, liquid cooled engine. This unit has a prime rating of 22.3 horsepower. A large fuel tank with a capacity of 246 gallons delivers over five (5) days of continuous running on the job saving time and money on labor and fuel costs. Because of the versatility of one unit offering three essential power needs, these units are perfect for the oil field and mining base camps, large remote construction and road sites, municipalities, concrete finishing and much more.
Features & Benefits
POWER- Single Phase
- Single Phase 14 kW standby power output
- 120 and 240 single phase voltage
- Two (2) 120V-20 amp GFCI duplex receptacles
- Two (2) 240V-30 amp twist lock receptacles
- Two (2) 240V-50 amp twist lock receptacles
LIGHT- Fully Equipped Light Tower
- 4 – 1,000 watt metal halide light fixtures
- Individual floodlight on / off switches
- 360 degree individual light rotation allowing for flexible illumination
- Light coverage up to 7 acres
- Three (3) section tubular steel mast extends to 30 feet
- Mast has 360 degree rotation and automatic locking system
- Dual winch system allows for one person operation
- 500 gallon water tank
- Pump flow rate of 3.3 gpm
- Four (4) outside brass spigots accommodate water distribution
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.