Product Description and Specifications
Flood Lights: (4) 1050W MH
Engine Model: Kubota® D1005 or Mitsubishi® L3E
Mast: Vertical mast; 23 ft.
Operating Weight: 1560-1600 lbs.
Big Lighting Power in a Compact Package
Generac Magnum MLT6 light towers are designed to provide maximum lighting in a compact footprint. An ergonomic, 2-handled winch allows for fast and easy set-up. The large fuel tank capacity enables up to 128* hours (lights only) of runtime between diesel fills. The rear flip hood effortlessly raises, providing unobstructed service access, while the 750-hour service interval allows for more uptime and less maintenance costs. Externally illuminated controls and LED running lights provide improved visibility and operator safety at night.
Features & Benefits
Easy to Use
- Vertical mast with ergonomic two-handed winch that deploys in seconds; optional electric winch
- Long, 750-hour service interval reduces maintenance costs
- Built-in tilt positioning so lights start out in a consumer perferred angle
- Optional Power Zone Autolight controller
- Diffuse Metal Halide Kits available
- Trailer and control panel lights operate while running for greater visibility and added safety
- A wider wheel base and longer tongue for improved towing stability
- Safely adjust mast from ground
- CSA Approved
- Kubota or Mitsubishi diesel engine
- Large fuel tank enables up to 128* hour runtime on a single fill
- A corrosion proof poly shell that is durable and can withstand the toughest applications
- 23 ft. (7.01 m) fully rotational steel mast
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.