Product Description and Specifications
Engine Model: 4LE1NYGV-03
Tank Capacity: 56 gal.
Trailer Capacity: 3500 lbs.
Single / Three Phase Power
The Magnum MLT5250 Light Tower is built and designed for the most extreme environments. The light tower offers complete flexibility with 360 degree rotation. The wide-based body design and the single/three phase power output are perfect for remote off-road location applications.
Features & Benefits
- 30 foot all-steel mast
- 4 – 1,000 watt metal halide lights
- Full wide-body tubular steel trailer
- 4 point outrigger stance withstands 65+ mph winds
- 4 stroke diesel engine
- Marathon generator
- Low oil/high temperature automatic shutdowns
- Protective start limit breaker
- Individually breakered light switches
- Four cylindrical ballasts
- Individually canned transformers for proper heat dissipation
- 2 year – 2,000 hour warranty
Easy to Use
- 360 degree mast & light fixture rotation
- 120V and 240V convenience outlets for additonal power source
- Single /three phase selector switch
- Hour meter engine
- DOT running light package
- Easy access for service
Warranty Responsibility: It is the responsibility and obligation of the purchaser to thoroughly read and understand the Magnum warranty prior to purchasing equipment. Failure to read and comprehend the warranty policy does not expose Magnum to any liabilities over and above the stated warranty bond. If you have any questions or need clarification of warranty details please contact email@example.com or call technical support at 800.926.9768.
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.