Product Description and Specifications
Engine Model: S4L2-W461ML
Tank Capacity: 56 gal.
Trailer Capacity: 3500 lbs.
Highly Mobile Lighting
The Magnum MLT5150 Light Tower is built and designed for the most extreme environments, from deserts to the frozen tundra. The light tower offers complete flexibility with 360 degree rotation. The four 1,000 watt metal halide lights will fully illuminate up to seven acres.
Our unparalleled customer service/technical support teams and heavy-duty equipment is what gives our customers the ultimate “return on investment.”
Features & Benefits
- Full tubular steel frame trailer
- 30 foot all-steel mast
- 4 – 1,000 watt metal halide lights
- 4 point outrigger stance withstands 65+ mph winds
- 4-stroke diesel engine
- Marathon generator
- Low oil/high temperature automatic shutdowns
- Protective start limit breaker
- Individual light breaker switches
- Four cylindrical ballasts
- Individually canned transformers for proper heat dissipation
- 2 year – 2,000 hour warranty
Easy to Use
- 360 degree mast rotation
- 120V and 240V convenience outlets
- Hour meter engine
- Lockable cabinet
- DOT running light package
- Fork guides on the mast and under the trailer
- Easy access for service
Warranty Responsibility: It is the responsibility and obligation of the purchaser to thoroughly read and understand the Magnum warranty prior to purchasing equipment. Failure to read and comprehend the warranty policy does not expose Magnum to any liabilities over and above the stated warranty bond. If you have any questions or need clarification of warranty details please contact email@example.com or call technical support at 800.926.9768.
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.