Get a free estimate
Or Call Us Today for a Quote:
Product Description and Specifications
Engine Model: Mitsubishi® L3E-W461ML or Kubota® D1005-E3BG1-MGM-1
Tank Capacity: 56.4 gal.
Trailer Capacity: 3500 lbs.
Mobile Lighting for Extreme Environments
The Generac Magnum MLT5060 light tower is built and designed for the most extreme environments, from deserts to the frozen tundra. The wide body and robust frame allow for excellent stability over rugged terrain and in extreme conditions. Available with vertical or horizontal mast.
Features & Benefits
Easy to Use
- Adjustable, fully rotational mast
- 120V and 240V convenience outlets
- Engine hour meter
- Lockable cabinet
- DOT running light package
- Fork guides on the mast and under the trailer
- Easy access for service
- 750 hour service interval
- Kubota or Mitsubishi diesel engine
- Marathon generator
- Low oil pressure/high temperature automatic shutdowns
- Protective start limit breaker
- Individual light breaker switches
- Individual ballast boxes
- 1 year Unlimited / 2 year – 2,000 hour warranty
- CSA Approved
- Full tubular steel frame trailer
- 30 ft. (9.14 m) steel mast (horizontal)
- 25 ft. (7.62 m) steel mast (vertical)
- 4 – 1,050 watt metal halide lights
- 4 point outrigger stance withstands up to 65 mph (105 kph) winds
- Inside cabinet light storage
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.