Product Description and Specifications
Engine Model: 4LE1NYGV-03
Tank Capacity: 56 gal.
Trailer Capacity: 3000 lbs.
Mobile Lighting with Single & Three Phase Power
The perfect blend of Power & Light; the MLT4250 provides the convenience of tough, reliable single and 3-phase power along with 4000 watts of light as an ultimate equipment package for the jobsite, outdoor event, roadside construction and more. Equipped with a mobile trailer, forklift pockets and a central lift eye the MLT4250 can be moved to generate the power and light you need, wherever you may need it.
This combination light tower and generator provides the greatest return on investment with 15kW single phase prime to 18kW three phase prime power output and four 1000 watt metal halide lights with illumination up to 5-7 acres. 360 degree rotation capability of the mast and light fixtures allow flexibility for light focus.
The MLT4250; one unit providing multiple functions is the best solution for your rental/construction needs.
- Full tubular 14-gauge steel frame with lockable enclosure
- Durable fade resistant baked on powder coat finish
- Stainless steel hinges, exterior hardware and pad lockable door latches
- 2 year – 2,000 hour warranty
- Marathon voltage regulation within +/- 1%
Easy to Use
- Self-priming 4 cylinder Isuzu engine
- Lug terminals for three and single phase output with safety switch
- Standard external convenience outlets with individual breakers
- Emergency stop switch located on outside of enclosure
- Voltage selector switch
- Automatic remote start
Warranty Responsibility: It is the responsibility and obligation of the purchaser to thoroughly read and understand the Magnum warranty prior to purchasing equipment. Failure to read and comprehend the warranty policy does not expose Magnum to any liabilities over and above the stated warranty bond. If you have any questions or need clarification of warranty details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call technical support at 800.926.9768.
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.