Product Description and Specifications
Series: Vertical Mast
Engine Model: D1105-E3BG
Tank Capacity: 30 gal.
Trailer Capacity: 2200 lbs.
Mast Deployment in Less Than 30 Seconds
The Magnum MLT3080KV light tower is powered by a powerful Kubota engine. The mast and lights rotate 360 degrees for flexible illumination. Set up is easy and simple with the new LightTracking system of the 8kW light tower designed for common light placement.
Features & Benefits
Easy to Use
- LightTracking system – Distinctive fixture angle design for common light distribution
- Ground level access to 360 degree mast rotation and light adjustment
- Rapid deployment of vertical mast to 25ft in less than 30 seconds
- 120V and 240V individually breakered convenience outlets
- Fork guides on the mast and under the trailer
- 5 Section mast, tubular steel construction
- Full tubular steel frame trailer
- 4 point outrigger stance withstands 65+ mph winds
- Kubota liquid cooled diesel engine
- Marathon generator
- Low oil/high temperature automatic shutdowns
- New ballast function with centralized diagnostic capability inside control box
- 40amp Protective start limit breaker
- Individual light breaker switches
- 2 year – 2,000 hour warranty
Warranty Responsibility: It is the responsibility and obligation of the purchaser to thoroughly read and understand the Magnum warranty prior to purchasing equipment. Failure to read and comprehend the warranty policy does not expose Magnum to any liabilities over and above the stated warranty bond. If you have any questions or need clarification of warranty details please contact email@example.com or call technical support at 800.926.9768.
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.