Product Description and Specifications
Series: Vertical Mast
Engine Model: D1005-E3BG1-MGM-1
Tank Capacity: 30 gal.
Trailer Capacity: 2200 lbs.
16 units per truckload to save labor, fuel and freight costs
The Magnum MLT3060MV Light Tower is built with a Tier 4 Kubota engine, designed for the most extreme environments. The 6kW Light Tower offers complete flexibility with fixture ground access and 360 degree mast/light positioning. The four 1,000 watt metal halide lights will fully illuminate up to seven acres.
Features & Benefits
Easy to Use
- Rapid deployment of vertical mast to 25ft in less than 30 seconds
- Ground level access to 360 degree mast rotation and light adjustment
- LightTracking system – Distinctive fixture angle design for common light distribution
- 120V and 240V individually breakered convenience outlets
- Fork guides on the mast and under the trailer
- Full tubular steel frame trailer
- 5 Section mast, tubular steel construction
- 58″ Broad-based design for stable transport in rough terrain
- 4 point outrigger stance withstands 65+ mph winds
- Mitsubishi liquid cooled diesel engine
- Marathon generator
- Low oil/high temperature automatic shutdowns
- 30A Protective start limit breaker
- Individual light breaker switches
- New ballast function with centralized diagnostic capability inside control box
- 2 year – 2,000 hour warranty
Warranty Responsibility: It is the responsibility and obligation of the purchaser to thoroughly read and understand the Magnum warranty prior to purchasing equipment. Failure to read and comprehend the warranty policy does not expose Magnum to any liabilities over and above the stated warranty bond. If you have any questions or need clarification of warranty details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call technical support at 800.926.9768.
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.