Product Description and Specifications
Designed for pin-point performance and certified for inventory control, the Mag Plus Leak Detection Probe can detect in-tank leaks in gasoline, diesel and a wide variety of other approved fluids. This probe solution is certified to exceed U.S. EPA performance standards and comes in 2, 3 and 4″ float kits. For fast, accurate leak detection, there isn’t another probe like this out there.
- Leverages highly accurate Magnetostrictive measurement technology
- MAG Plus Probe third-party certified to exceed U.S. EPA performance standards for 0.1 GPH Volumetric Tank Tightness Testing and 0.2 GPH monthly testing
- 2″, 3″, and 4″ float kits available
- Mag 1 probe is available in standard and custom lengths up to 12″
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, and other approved fluids
- Provides fast, accurate leak detection to protect your investment
- Certified performance for inventory control and in-tank leak detection in gasoline, diesel and more.
Magnetostrictive probes provides underground storage tank and above ground storage tank customers an incredibly accurate device to measure and transmit water height, temperature, and fluid height to a monitoring device. Most importantly, Veeder-Root probes support in-tank leak detection to assist in compliance management.
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.