Product Description and Specifications
Veeder-Root’s Mag Plus Probe is designed for both aboveground (AST) and underground (UST) storage tank applications that require extremely accurate and reliable inventory readings for SIR and business management needs. This probe solution meets even the most challenging alternative fluid and non-retail applications, delivering trouble-free performance in gasoline, diesel, and a wide variety of approved fluids. Available in standard and custom lengths up to 12“, accommodates all small rectangular and cylindrical ASTs and USTs under 30,000 gallons, and is compatible with all TLS consoles.
- Temperature performance: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Reduced probe canister head and adjustable spacers for quick and easy installation
- Stainless-steel guide tube for use in both retail and non-retail alternative fluid applications
- New 2″ and 3″ float kits, which enable lower product-level reading capabilities
- Provides highly accurate trouble-free performance. Within gasoline, diesel and wide variety of approved fluids – investment is secure for long life performance
- Magnetostrictive technology and five-point temperature sensing. Capable of extremely accurate inventory control and in-tank leak testing
- Value-added investment. Provides value-added return by providing accurate data for the business, so you can make better operational decisions
Magnetostrictive probes provides underground storage tank and above ground storage tank customers an incredibly accurate device to measure and transmit water height, temperature, and fluid height to a monitoring device. Most importantly, Veeder-Root probes support in-tank leak detection to assist in compliance management.
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.