Product Description and Specifications
The ASCO 7000 Series Soft Load Power Transfer Switch synchronizes and parallels two independent power sources without interrupting power flow. The switch can be programmed to either maintain parallel operation of both power sources, or transfer the load to the onsite generating unit, avoiding transients caused by block loading.
Applications: Mission Critical, Critical Power
Amperage: 30 – 4,000
Poles: 2, 3 or 4
Voltage: 115 – 600V
- Power transfer using proven Asco Closed-Transition Transfer Switches (CTTS)
- Automatic emergency standby transfer operation upon loss of utility power
- Active synchronization of the onsite generating unit to the utility source through automatic adjustment of the generating unit’s governor and voltage regulator (analog or pulse width modulated outputs control the governor)
- Active control of generator kW and power factor during parallel operation
- Protective functions on utility and generator sources for ongoing parallel operation
- Records and time stamps events and all changes to protective function settings
- Provides digital inputs with adjustable trip and reset time delays to control or monitor external devices
- Available in 150 – 4000 amperes
- Listed to UL 1008, the industry safety standard for transfer switch equipment
- Advanced Power Control & Monitoring (ASCO 5200 Series Power Manager) XP
- Seamless load transfer between acceptable utility power and onsite generation with virtually no voltage or frequency transients for maximum efficiency
- Enables monitoring and control of soft load operation using GUIs ( graphical user interfaces) with user-friendly, pull- down menus.
- Offers maximum security with multiple levels of password protection
- Allows activation of protective functions using the touch screen (each function can be programmed to signal an external breaker and/or alarm signal, or just display the condition on the GUI)
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.