Product Description and Specifications
The ASCO 7000 Series Service Entrance Power Transfer Switch combines automatic power switching with a disconnect and overcurrent protective device on the utility source. It uses the same reliable transfer switching mechanism and controller as the 7000 Series product platform. It also includes a utility circuit breaker as a disconnect device and links for connecting both neutral and ground conductors.
The 7000 Series Service Entrance Power Transfer Switch is UL 891 listed and is available up to 600V and 4000A in Standard, Delayed, Closed Transition, Soft Load, and Bypass Isolation configurations. It meets all National Electrical Code requirements for installation at a facility’s main utility service entrance and is generally installed at facilities that have a single utility feed and a single emergency power source.
Applications: Mission Critical, Critical Power
Amperage: 30 – 4,000
Poles: 2, 3 or 4
Voltage: 115 – 600V
Features & Benefits
- Available from 150 to 4000 amperes
- ASCO 7000 Series Power Transfer Switch, UL 1008 listed
- Standard UL Type 1 enclosure
- Disconnect and overcurrent protective device on the utility source: molded case circuit breaker 150 to 800 Amp; insulated case 1000 to 4000 Amp
- Disconnect link on Neutral
- Disconnect link on Ground
- Ground and neutral bus, all silver-plated copper
- Solderless screw type terminals for External Power Connections
- Labeled UL 891, Meets all NEC requirements for service entrance
- Internet enabled command and control available with optional ASCO SiteWeb
- Ground fault circuit protection on utility breaker when required by NEC
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.